Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:10:21 -0500
Abbott treated the subject Terebras as synonyms.  Others do not. I've
photographer both and wonder how others feel about these two shells.  Your
comments are solicited.  See photos at my website.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?showtopic=482

I've included my email address below, but would rather see an open
discussion here on Conch-L.

Marlo