Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:04:05 +0300
Richard, it is a pity for you, but I don't think that sharks are swimming
around in Philippine waters for the one and only purpose: a cheap source for
expensive sharkteeth necklaces, which will be sold to Spanish tourists.
What is your opinion about rhino's being illegaly killed in Africa solely
for their horns being turned into a Chinese traditional medicine, or the
testicles of tigers are being powdered into a wonder remedy for human
potency, etc.etc. I don't think that sharks, rhino's, tigers, and numerous
other animals are living on earth solely for being exploited in one way or
another by human beings.
Best regards,
Henk K. Mienis