From:
Travis Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 13:52:50 -0500
Hello all,

I am forwarding this message from a man who wrote asking for help.  I
wasn't able to give him any names, so if any of you can help him, drop
him a note at:  [log in to unmask]

(Remember, don't reply to this letter, or he won't see it.)

Travis

Hello, I am emailing you from Monterey, CA.  I have a seashell
collection that I would like to sell, however, I am not sure of how I
would go about doing so.  I would like to sell it locally and hoping
you would be able to refer me to an interested party in the Monterey
Bay area, and no further than the San Jose area (north), and the San
Paso Robles area (south).

Any advice you can give me would be deeply appreciated.  Even if you
have addresses for seashell collection clubs nearby, would be a big
help.

Thank you so much for your help.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Peter sends.