Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:02:09 +0300
Dear Harry,

If you had tried Google or another search machine then most of the answers
had appeared on your screen.

Miss Helene Eker is/was living on 2502 E. Valley View Drive, Phoenix, AZ
85640, U.S.A.

And according to Hansson's excellent site devoted to the etymology of marine
animal names:
www.tmbl.gu.se/libdb/taxon/personetymol/petymol.ef.html

Miss Helene Eker, 1918-  , a keen student of the family Mitridae. Scabricola
ocellata ekerae Cernohorsky, 1973 was named after her.

Best regards,

Henk K. Mienis