From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 11:55:44 -0500
Aloha, Don.

Very interesting stuff you've written. I'm in the process of post
the cowry-related articles from the New Series Numbers of the
HAWAIIAN SHELL NEWS, which began in January of 1960.

Talk about timing! Only last night I scanned in the image of
an -eglantina- and an -aribica- which Burgess collected there
in the mid-60s. I jumped the gun on that article and posted the image
just now. Perhaps it will be of interest to you there.

Follow this link to the article:
http://members.xoom.com/makuabob/NSN068CY.HTM#E

Of course, many of us would like to see some pictures of these
"mixed-up" cowries from Samoa. Hope you got some shots of the living
animals.

Let us know how "El Nin~o" is treating you out there.

Aloha,

Bob Dayle (a.k.a. makuabob)