From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 17:28:22 -0700
Walker, Scott wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to find the address of some one who sends a
> message over the list server ? Thanks

Scott,

I'm not sure I understand you completely.  If you mean snail mail
address, then you have to ask the person or try one of the address
finders on the internet.  Just search for address and you will come up
with different programs that will search for you.  If, however, you just
mean how to respond back with e-mail but have it privately to the sender,
then just look on the top of the message for "from" as that is usually
the sender while the "reply to" is the Conch-L address.  This differs
with different browsers but the top of the message will always have the
Conch-L address, and the senders address.

Hope this helps,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico

P.S.  I would have given you the web site for one of the address finders
but I was messing with my mail program last night and wiped out ALL of my
bookmarks - damn how I love these machines!!!