From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:28:33 -0500
Kevin,

I can see if an original set is still available for your in the HCS stock.
Our next meeting is tomorrow night.

For the entire Pyramidellacea section it is 96 pages in all.
  Texas Conchologist 9(1):1-24, Sept 1972
  Texas Conchologist 9(2):25-48, Dec 1972
  Texas Conchologist 9(3):49-72, March 1973
  Texas Conchologist 9(4):73-96, June 1973

Leslie A. Crnkovic
Program Director, Houston Conchology Society
Program Chair, COA 2008 Convention - San Antonio, Texas - July 5-10, 2008
Convention Website: www.COA2008.org
Conchologist of America Website: www.ConchologistsOfAmerica.org