From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 14:26:50 -0400
The US Customs is located in Nassau to come into the U.S.   The US Customs
also searched us when we went through Rock Sound, Eleuthera last Saturday.
BUT then we do not have to be searched when we come into Ft. Lauderdale.
We had NO problems at all.  We, of course, tell them we have nothing but
dead sea shells we collected on the beach.
We never bring back anything suspicious like a Bucket.  Everything is packed
in our clothes bags or ice chests with more dirty clothes and dirty towels.

Bobbi

Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Merritt Island, Florida
Space Coast Seashell Festival
January 17-18, 2009
ATSC Sponsors "It's Better In the Bahamas Shelling Trips"