From:
"Sarah R. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:55:45 EDT
All I can say about the hurricane is that my research site took a direct hit.
I won't be able to go down until March to take a survey of the damage. I was
wondering if anyone here either lives or is taking a trip to St. Croix. If you
are please let me know what the status of the island's damage was. The lousy
TV here is only covering Cal ripkin and Clinton which I am SO SICK of hearing
about (not cal but clinton)
Oh well Mother Nature has a mind of her own. However if Sanibel gets hit I am
going to take it as an omen .

Sarah Watson
Silver Spring MD
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/tidepool/8845