Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:15:15 -0400
All computer models now predict hurricane George to hit south Florida by
early Friday morning  unless something drastic happens we will take the
bullet here. Wind speeds will be in excess of 115 mph. the keys are under a
volunteer evacuation as we speak. this is being posted for the simple fact
that there might be some south Florida's on-line who are not aware of this
fact. sorry to anyone else who might be offended by this posting , all the
best to you and yours, Mark & Peta  Bethke
Hollywood, Florida