From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:47:50 -0500
Bob; There is not by the rules to be any advertiseing on Conch-L I was
asked by the prett lady to contact the dealers about this.  If the
University of Georgia wants being there is advertiseing on the site, they
could stop Conch-L from using their computer.  No one wants this to happen.
 Can you change something so it does not look like advertiseing.  John

> From: Robert and Betty Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Cleaning Marginellas
> Date: Thursday, September 24, 1998 12:31 AM
>
> > Hi Carlos, I think you might use the same way I regularly use for
cowries: put them in absolute alcool for some time (a pair of weeks at
least) and then let them dry.   Paolo (Bologna, Italy)