From:
Lucy Clampit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:29:05 -0600
Hi Marcus,

The Houston Conchology Society no longer publishes the Texas Conchologist.
We couldn't get anyone to write articles let alone be editor.  Pat
LaFollette in Los Angeles is scanning the issues into a data base, so we
hope eventually to have it on the HCS Web site.  Just don't know when it
will be finished.

Lucy Clampit
Houston Conchology Society