Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 06:57:33 -0400
Deep water limpet ? titanictus? maybe it depends on which side of the rock
it was found , good point by the way . anything new ? we have may eggs from
the zebras (poephilia guttata )  and i believe at least one baby. we also
added a pair of society or bengalese finches (loechura domestica) strange
little guys as they have a good habit of taking ove r a nest and raising the
young as for the genetic crossing bit our indian silverbills (loechura
punctutata) are breeding w/ the spice finches (loechura stricta ) all the
loechuira are in a subfamily called mannikins and thusly can interbreed ,
the poephilia can not breed with the loechura (sort of like humans . we can
breed interracial but we can't breed w/ say a chimpanse (except in episode
24 of the X-files ) all 4 naw, Mark & Peta  Bethke
Hollywood, Florida