From:
Bob Abela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:20:32 +1000
Hi Thomas,
Too funny. But in fairness to my fellow Guamanians...I've seen these silly
things before.

Martin,
The Guam Shell Club exists but we are just a handful of collectors now. But
we still meet.
We can still collect but not within the marine preserves, which included
what were once some prime shelling grounds.

Okay, just a small plug, if you want to see shells that actually come from
Guam...visit http://babela.smugmug.com :)

All the best,
Bob Abela