From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 12:45:39 -0400
Hello CONCH-L'ers,

The annual auction of the CenPenn Shell Club will be held on Saturday,
October 17. Bret Raines has graciously posted the list of items on his
Website at:

http://www.molluscs.net/CENPENN_AUCTION.html

The proceeds from the auction go nearly exclusively to our local North
Museum of Natural History and Science, the Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum,
and the COA educational fund.

I am available to bid for the benefit of anyone sending me an e-mail; last
year we had a number of successful bids via the Internet. This year's list
is the largest ever and ranges from the ridiculous to Conus sanderi and
Argonauta boettgeri.

P.S. Lot 45 is Spondylus cuneus 65 mm, donor 17

John Wolff
2640 Breezewood Dr.
Lancaster, PA 17601, U.S.A
717- 569-6955 (voice)