From:
Barbara Haviland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 22:18:36 -0500
Dear listers,

We find CONCH-L interesting most of the time.  Ed enjoys it and wishes to
see some information on new species of pectens.

All week there has been references to the new Compendium.  What ever
happened to the third edition of American Seashells.  Last I heard it was
going to be in 2 volumes, then one.  Any news on this?  We would appreciate
any information.

See many names we are familiar with.

As most people know we are collectors of pectens, spondylus, olives, and
strombus with a good representation of murex.

Ed and Barbara Haviland
e-mail:[log in to unmask]
.