Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:24:30 -0500
A few years ago I posted a "Cerithiopsidae Checklist and Photo Project" with
links to data about Florida species.  I only recently found out that the
links may not have worked for many of you.  So, all the material on Florida
Cerithiopsis has been reposted (12 species) and several updated.  Below is a
link to one of them (Cerithiopsis flava).  Please visit.  Comments welcome.
I apologize to those who may have unsuccessfully tried to access these pages
and were frustrated.  My only excuse is that it was in the "early days" and
I was still not fully knowledgeable about the programming for the
Invisionfree forums.  Still learning.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1872

As a point of information, I do revise presentations (date, spelling, fact
errors, etc.) based upon visitor feedback, which is why I always ask for
comment.  The revised presentation of Cerithiopsis fusiformis
(http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1873 )
is an example where, thanks to feedback from Colin Redfern, I was able to
correct some serious misinterpretations of his work with this species from
the Bahamas.  So, if you are copying my work, you may want to check back
once in awhile.
Marlo