From:
ERIKA GOTTFRIED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:48:49 -0500
I will be visiting Miami Beach for the first time, in the second week
of December.  This is probably a silly question, as I imagine that
the Miami area must have been shelled-out many years ago, but just in
case: can anyone on the list recommend a beach in the area,
reachable by public transportation, that would offer pleasant
shelling?

Another possibly silly question:  Can anyone refer me to bed and
breakfast facilities and/or time-share facilities on Sanibel Island
that do not have prices that reach into the stratosphere? (Or for
that matter, a decent, inexpensive motel there.) Anything over
$90/night is too expensive for me.  Perhaps list-members could direct
their answers to this second question to me offline at my e-mail
address below, as the answers might be considered advertising.

Thanks!

Erika Gottfried
Curator of Nonprint Materials
Robert F. Wagner Labor Archives/Tamiment Library
New York University
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
Phone: 212-998-2635