From:
"Arie W. Janssen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:03:52 +0200
To subscribe to the listserver Mollusca send an email message to
[log in to unmask] The email message should not have a
"subject." The first line of the message should read:

subscribe molluscalist [your name here without brackets]

Make sure any automatic signature options are turned off because any
additional text after this line will cause an error. Within an hour you
should receive confirmation of your subscription by email.

Arie W. Janssen, Gozo, Malta
http://users.waldonet.net.mt/ariewe/
Download my papers from: https://sth-se.diino.com/ariewjanssen/papers

"brighter than glass, and yet, as glass is, brittle"