From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 10:40:03 -0400
Hi, Everyone!

Alan, some of us had already booked for the 10th on.  I assume they
would not break these reservations?   For instance, I am flying into
Orlando on the 10th and cannot change my flight without buying a wholey
new one.   I had better check with servervations at the hotel today.
Suggestions for another motel where we could park for a few days if we
have been preempted?

Cordially,
Linda Bush