From:
"Sarah R. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:19:59 EST
Dear Conch-L
    I recieved this email from a High school student doing a project for his
biology class.  He is looking for information on Iyanass obsoleta (the common
name he gave me was a Mud Snail)I only knew the feeding habits but everything
else is unknown to me.

1. complete taxonomic name of mud snail
2. where in the marsh the mud snail lives
3. feeding habits of the mud snail
4. reproductive habits of the mud snail
5. importance to the marsh
6. importance to humans
7. interesting trivia about it

If anyone could answer any of these questions please let me know.

Thanks
Sarah Watson