From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:36:31 PST
Dear Andrew,

Natica stercusmuscarum (Gmelin, 1791)
Capulus ungaricus (Linnaeus, 1758)
maybe not a joke but a nice description of this species, as it looks
an Hungarian cap - but I am not sure how this cap is.
Maybe that there are humouristic names but at the moment I can't
find them.
Anus and so on.
Trophon vaginatus which is synonym of Trophon echinatus.
If you find more names please tell us on e-mail.
I would be very surprised to find more names.
Helmut