From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:39:18 -0400
I sent a notice to Jurnessam Tuyor regarding this as well.

> Attention - another hacked email account is noticed:
>
> Today I got the attached false mail
>
> Manfred

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm

Treasurer
American Malacological Society

Research Associate - Section of Mollusks
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Associate Professor - Family Medicine
Fellow-American Academy of Family Practice
Fellow-Academy of Wilderness Medicine