Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:41:09 -0500
Hello!

Hi,

Thank you all for your prompt and kind response to my test post.
I was planning to repeat the test post during the Leonid shower to see
if it affects (the meteors that is) internet communications. Since there
are so many variables in the internet comm system it would be a
meaningless test so I have abandoned plans for the test.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power