From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:32:13 -0400
I was listening to a planetary podcast on my iPhone about the British-spacecraft, Beagle 2 that was supposedly
Jordan Starlost but NASA found it on Mars where it should have been. The team member was asked why Beagel 2, he said Beagel 1 was Darwins ship where he sailed on. Then on an audio magazine, Smithsonian Jan. 2014, there was an article on Cris Darwin, the great great grandson of Charles. He livees in the Blue Montians
a message from Jordan's iMac