From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2015 12:24:14 -0400
Thanks Harry and all who have responded, actually the four localities
I originally listed were possible  localities based  presumptively
only on those localities where most of the other shells in the
collection (with labels) came from; it sounds like the three SE FL
localities are all confirmed for this species at least..... It sounds
plausible that they  could have come from one or more of those three
locations.