From:
Manfred Herrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2015 08:31:00 +0200
Hi James,

The abstract of the paper says:
Cyphoma eludens n.sp. differs from C. aureocinctum Dall, 1889 by a larger,
more solid and heavy shell,
more developed and calloused extremeties, a broader and darker encircling
band that runs further
along the left margin basally. The animal of C. eludens n. sp. lacks the
striking red and white pigmentation
of the mantle observed in C. aureocinctum.
For further information contact the author at [log in to unmask] .
Maybe he has some reprints left.
Manfred Herrmann