Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 10:15:10 -0700
Dear Matt,

Thank you for your check, which I received but didn't cash. You don't need to reimburse my postage, so I propose to tear up your check.

I have not received any reply from Floyd as yet, so I don't know if he will want any or all of Marian's specimens, papers, or reprints of others. I'm starting to organize her books on Diptera, etc. also, so those can be part of the donation as well. (Most were given to her by Ilse Hardy (Elmo's second wife) after he died.

Best regards,

Alan