From:
HARRY BERRYMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:47:13 -0500
"Heaven’s Grocery Store"

Walking down life’s highway, a long time ago,
I saw a sign that read, "Heaven’s Grocery Store".
As I got a little closer, the door came open wide.
And when I came to myself, I was standing inside.
I saw a host of Angles, they were standing everywhere,
then one handed me a basket and said "My child shop with care"

Everything a Christian needed was in that grocery store.
And if you couldn’t carry all, you could always comeback for more.

So, first I got some patience, love was in the same row.
Further down was understanding, you need that everywhere you go.
Got a box of wisdom, a bag or two of faith and
couldn’t miss the Holy Ghost, for it was all over the place.

I stopped to get some strength and courage  to help me run this race,
by then my basket was getting full, but I remembered I needed some
grace.
I didn’t forget salvation, for that was free,
so I tried to get enough to save both, you and me.

So I started up to the counter to pay my grocery bill.
I thought I had everything to do my Master’s will.
As I went up the isle, I saw prayer, just had to put that in too.
I was sure that when I stepped outside I would run right into sin.
Peace and joy were plentiful and I just helped myself.
When I walked up to the Angle he smiled and I asked ,
"How much do I owe"? He smiled and said
 "Just take your basket everywhere you go".
Again I smiled at him and asked "How much do I owe"?
And again he smiled and said
"My child, Jesus paid your bill a long time ago".

Author Unknown

A Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to All.

Harry Berryman
Xenophora Nut