From:
Sarah Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:39:58 EST
In a message dated 12/20/98 4:26:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< If you have that eburneum, there's no telling what it might be.
 The shell is listed as described but is called "unrecognizable."
 There appears to be some faults in the description making it
 insufficient for a shell name.
   Hope this helps >>

Gee Art ... sure that helps a lot! *grin*  What I am going to do is post a
picture of it on my website in January and see if someone can help me with the
ID. I have had the specimen a little over a year and it has yet to be
incorporated into my actual collection because the name has not been
confirmed.
Happy Solstice
Sarah "singin Irish sea chanties" Watson