From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:36:04 -0500
Thanks very much Kurt. I'm attaching the list. I made a feeble attempt at
the URL's that Kevin Cummings listed, but to no avail.

These are landshell localities, collected a little obver 100 years ago.
Where there is a question mark, it is followed by what my best guess is.

>Back from some time in the Vorderland of Florida.  I was in Tampa.  I mean
Thanks for the encouragement... We're planning to drive to St. Petersburg
mid-January to visit relatives...

Best regards

(Irt)illa,?Utila Honduras Amur ?China/Russia Andai, New Guinea Arrow I., New Guinea Assinia Balar, Luzon, P.I. Banel, Quiz? Boghari Busuguran Is. Calambaka Canara Castelloryzo, Maeis I. Constance I, SE New Guinea Cyo I., P.I. Daktan, India Dakton, India Daran, New Guinea Daspiling (?) Epakto, Greece Eudilos, Greece Felpestes ?Brazil Fox I. Hartwell (?)Hastwell, NZ Humun(?) Solomons I de Ser Jumpea I. Jurel Pino Kalao Is. Kamathia Is. Kemp Welsh R. Brit New Guinea Key I., Arn Is. Kirivi I, Engr Grp New Guinea Kolosmonossor Laloki River, New Guinea Leavancore Lemma Is. Leunabamba,(?)Colombia Lowuruzoll S of Loznu Lyra I., Italy Makri, Lycia, Turkey Makro, Cilicia, Turkey Marseba McCallister, Indian Territory Mermaleti I., Pacific O. Mishig Uzemi, Japan Mokko, Pyrenees Mt. Johnson Is. Neo I. New Hibernia ?N. Ireland, PNG Nianing, N. Africa Nianing, Senegal Opara Is.? Palaos I. (?)Palau Pelero I. Pompeopolis, Syria Pribney Mets, India Rapaa Sandwich I. ?Efate Rothdrum(?), ID Rubiana, Solomons Ruck Is. Russel Key, S. W. Coas Samsun, Israel ?Turkey Sanpir I. Spiza, Dalmatia St. Antony Is. Stierdorf Tahnarum Tahoa Tavium Tergestina Travane Tular I., P.I. Tulor I Tuom I. ?New Guinea Tur/scica Tyre Lepanto/Sawak/Tirac P.I. Ukami, SE Africa Velabilla, Croatia Verapar
    John Wolff 2640 Breezewood Dr. Lancaster, PA 17601, U.S.A 717- 569-6955 (voice) [log in to unmask]