From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:18:32 -0500
Andrew K. Rindsberg wrote:
Cut...
Paste...
 Can any of you
> vivid dreamers out there share your best shell dreams?
Hello!

Why of course!!

Not too long ago (months) I dreamed I was back in younger times and I
found a small hammock, in the Glades, loaded with transplanted Liguus
from the Keys. The trees were loaded with pictus, pseudopictus, osmenti,
dryas, lignumvitae, simpsoni etc etc, whatta blowout!!

Three nights ago dreams were of selecting which Zoila perlae perlae I
should purchase, out of a few dozen, for a paltry $150.00. Not that good
of a dream though because an argument ensued as to the authenticity, you
see the shells looked a bit faky (reality is part of dreaming I
suppose!).

Do you dream of extinct Unios found in hidden streams??

--
Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;