From:
Paul Monfils <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:50:22 -0500
Mike Corty wrote:
I've often been in this giant salt water swimming pool, with walls
that are well populated with all manner of interesting Cypraeidae
etc............Curiously I often have another dream which involves a
marine aquarium and a blue surgeon fish that swims through the air!!!

Mike,
Can there be any dubiety?  This obviously betokens suppressed,
unfulfilled appetence for achievement as an olympic swimmer and
marriage to a beautiful and accomplished, but lonely and melancholy
physician, manifested through an inexorable compulsive exigence for
accumulation of calcarous invertebrate exoskeletons, compounded by
concomitant subconscious frustration over the inevitable futility of
endeavors to achieve closure in your conchological assemblage.