From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:36:11 -0600
drew skinner wrote:

> Dear Conch-L
> I have some land snails from Israel, they are labeled as coming from Ben
> Shemen and Bet Shemen. Cannot find these locations on any map at the local
> library. Any help would be appreciated. Please reply to my e-mail address.
> Thank you. Drew Skinner.

Hi Drew,

Try checking some of these sites, you may find them helpful in pinning down
localities. Some have maps, others do not...but they can help to give you an
idea where a place is.
Good luck! Say hello to Mr. Setzer for me!
Ken Zentzis
Wichita, KS

http://www.axionspatial.com/html/frames/sampler.htm
http://www.expediamaps.com/default.asp