From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:18:24 -0500
If you are lucky.  This area is very touristy.....lots and lots of people.  You
have to get away from the main tourist areas to find shells.  Namely, because
they pile sand on the tourist beaches and kill anything that is living there by
trying to make the beach look "beautiful".    CANNOT take Queen Conchs.
Everything else is collectible.

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
of Merritt Island, Florida.