From:
FISCHER WOLFGANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:32:01 +0100
Date sent:              Sat, 23 Jan 1999 12:21:29 -0700
Hello,
my name is Wolfgang Fischer and I'm a collector from Austria. I
would be very interested in exchange specimens. I can offer good
marine material from the northern Adriatic Sea. If you are interested
I have also a collection of fossil miocaen  Melanopsis (endemic to
the Vienna Bassin) for exchnange. I work with them thats why I have
so many.
I would be very interested in fossil molluscs from Canada, only if the
condition is good. I'm not interested in shells the are like stones.
Have you more cretaceous freshwater mollusks like the Viviparus?

All my shells have full data, the fossil full stratigrafical informations.

I hope to hear from you

Wofgang Fischer

Institut f r Pflanzenbau u. Pflanzenz chtung
Universit t f r Bodenkultur
Gregor Mendel Str. 33
1180 Wien
AUSTRIA