From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:44:16 -0500
An initial version of the shelling restrictions within the State of Florida
is now available on the internet "Florida Shellers' Guide" via the
Jacksonville
Shell Club Homepage.  It should be noted that this page is still in the
process of being updated/revised.

I welcome your suggestions, input, corrections, etc.  I know personally
that other local bans/restrictions do exist.  However, this material is
transitory,
not well documented, and is not generally available to me without your
input(s).

Regards,

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
Phone/FAX: (904) 724-5326
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm