From:
JOYCE MATTHYS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 07:23:41 -0500
Does anyone have tidal information for this area?  Ken and I are planning
to go to Brunswick and Cumberland Island on our way home to Oregon this
spring.  This will probably about the week after Easter.  Can anyone tell
us what the tides will be like about that time?  We were there last year
and enjoyed the area but didn't think ahead to investigate the tides so we
might have better shelling opportunities.

Thank-you,

Joyce Matthys
Sanibel Island/Salem, Oregon