From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:48:52 PST
Dear all,

We too have sent clothes and other things to him, more
than 20 years ago, so that I can't really remember it, and
he sent us some common species from the Philippines, also
without exact localities. Since I don't collect any more exotic
species, I gave all these shells to the museum and to schools.
In these days I got also a handwritten letter by Iway.
with best greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck