From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 08:40:11 -0500
At 07:11 PM 2/12/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>Does anyone know of a website that will help me dig
snip
>I need a reference place to start from.
>Thankyou,
>         Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada

Lots 'o luck, Peter!

In desperation, trying to reconcile the many discrepancies between books, I
started to make up a database many years ago. It is in .dbf format and
largely based on the opinions of Emily Vokes as of end 1996 and I would be
glad to share it with anyone.
HOWEVER, including corrections to publications, it has 3500 records, is 70
pages long, contains some errors (I have never found anyone to go over it
with a fine-tooth comb), has many unresolved issues, and evidently takes a
peculiar mindset to use...

John Wolff