From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:42:40 PST
Dear Jim,

as I am good in Latin please give me your phone number, I'll
call you shortly with the right pronunciation. If you can call
me for some seconds to Austria so that you havn't to pay much,
it would be better for me. My phone number is
0043 / (0) 512 / 57 32 14. But you have ask the information for the
right dialling.
yours Helmut Nisters from Innsbruck