From:
Jasna Peternel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:47:14 +0100
Hello,

Few days ago I decided to clean my P.westralis.There were organic
remains inside and the shell was little smelly.So I injected some
hydrogen peroxide inside but it didn't work.
I remowed the peroxide from the shell(but didn't splash inside with
water).Then I put entire shell in a 30% chlorine bleach
solution.
A rapid reaction (between peroxide and bleach ???) which lasted about 5
seconds happend.After 20 minutes I took the shell out from the bleach.
It became dull,faded,colorless.

What happened?

Milan