From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:25:37 -0800
Hi,
I've used the microwave to clean Cepaea nemoralis by the hundreds.
It makes a chore into nothing.
It's so easy...the animals all just pop out of the shells, and
the microwave seems to do less damage to the perios than boiling.
The shells come out all nice and glossy...I don't care about the smell.
Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada