Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:57:34 -0600
Seems like the longer I  hang around shells the more confused I get. I
purchased a regular insulae-chorab and a albino one also. I have installed a
brass plate with there names like the tags which came with them, The tags say
Insulae Chorab so that is what the plates say. This is from Dove Peled his
catalog lists them as insulae-chorab, his tags with the shells say Insulae
Chorab. My Compendium of sea shells says Insulaechorab. Which way should I fix
my plates to be correct. Best Regards Glenn Tolman, Houston Texas I am not
going to say anything about this address as you people lost me a long time
ago.