From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:40:23 PST
Dear Glenn,

in Lindner: Muscheln und Schnecken der Weltmeere: Tibia insulae-chorab. But the Latin expression for me should be one word
insulaechorab without -. As at the moment I don't have the rules
of nomenclature at hand, I am not sure, but I think so, that the rules
not allows two words or separated with -. The species name is always
little. insulaechorab.
best regards Helmut