From:
James M Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 01:04:07 -0600
Dear all, just wanted to tell you a bit about the page.
As you may have noticed, I have not updated it lately.
This is because I am putting on a new species (P. metiverei)
and making seprate pages for each of the species. I will also have
some photos of fossil slit shells and a photo of my P. hirasei. Photos
of me and a few other shells from my collection will be added soon.
This will take me a few weeks.

Kind Regards James
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]