From:
Travis Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 08:09:01 -0600
Hi everyone,

Here is a question I received that should be put to everyone.  Respond
to her email address.

Thanks,

Travis

I am currently working on the biodiversity report for the Republic of
the Marshall Islands (a collection of atolls in the middle of the
Pacific Ocean).  I am trying to include information about
the land snails and slugs to be found here, and while I have a listing,
it likely it both incomplete and with antiquainted names.

Do you know of any references which I may be able to obtain that would
deal with the land snails/slugs of this region?  Or of anyone
knowledgable that might be willing to help?

Thank you very much,

Nancy Vander Velde