Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 11:35:14 -0500
As an addition to an earlier message about my request for shells and
such to help teach kids about conchology and the marine environment, I
would appreciate it if anyone with any extra written materials, lesson
plans, pictures etc., pertaining to shells and such, please e-mail them
to me if possible or send by snail mail. I will gladly reimburse for any
postage. Any suggestions/pointers from those of you who lecture to kids
would be appreciated. Aren't there web sites where written lesson plans
and such can be found?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you,
Michael Huggins, Sunrise, FL

Here is my address once again:

Sankofa House, Friends of Children
Attn: Michael Huggins, Director
5601-5611 NW 28th. St.
Lauderhill, FL  33313

e-mail <[log in to unmask]>  Web Page to appear soon!