From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:32:57 -0800
Thanks for the Cerion info guys,
I seem to remember the article by Gould...wasn't it turned into a chapter
in one of his books? I've got alot of his books, so I'll have to take a look.
I can't remember which one.
I've got Abbott's "Compendium of Landshells" and "Tropical Landshells of the
World" by Parkinson. These have a plethora of photos and names, but no
write-ups to make sense of it all.
I guess I'll have to go to the library...

>Hello Peter,
>
>The publications department of the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard
>University offers a number of papers either on Cerion specifically, or more
>generally on land snails of various Caribbean locations.  Among these is "A
>Catalog of the Cerionidae" by William Clench.  You can review the museum's
>available molluscan publications at:
>http://www.mcz.harvard.edu/Departments/Mollusks
>
>Regards,
>Paul Monfils