From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:25:12 -0700
I just converted my list which was on Excel to Filemaker Pro 3.0 (by Claris). I
only have about 500 records, so it's not very big.  I'm still working with it
but I don't think tiny labels are going to be a problem.  I am not going to
print sticky labels, so if I can't get them small enough I can just reduce the
pages on the photocopier at work.